Monday, November 17, 2008

Well, It's an "A-Thon" of Sorts

Today I found out one thing...doctors won't perform any sort of surgery, even outpatient, on you when you have a vasovagal syncope in their office. I wasn't feeling too well today, but decided to go ahead anyway, and that's what happened. So, another day. And as one post is enough on the subject, consider this follow up the last I'll mention it here.

However, I did promise an "Ow-My-Balls-A-Thon" and as I can't just broadcast dead air in it's place, it's officially kicking off now. Yes, rapidfire, low-quality posting mixed in with occasional updates to the page, now more because I want to than I have nothing to do.



Sigh...I had hoped to be relaxing, getting pampered, in my combination seat/toilet, with my big bucket of Brawndo the Thirst Mutilator sludge. Oh well.

No comments: