Saturday, November 1, 2008

Decision - It's BloPo

Okay, so I've taken the easier path and decided to do NaBloPoMo vice NaNoWriMo - one blog post a day is a lot more manageable than 5000 words.

As this was a last minute decision, I didn't do any planning on what or even if I want to regularly post, if I want to take a day of the week and do the same type of thing, etc.

One thing I definitely want to do as I weed through my eclectic set of interests is post something dealing with Lovecraft and his mythos each week, so at least this thing may partially resemble it's name.

Okay. I have 13 minutes left in 01 Nov so I better post this so I don't blow NaBloPoMo on the first day. I know technically my last post counts for 01 Nov, but since I started it late 31 Oct, it doesn't count to me.

Wish me luck.

Luck, me.

No comments: