He has many of them, and they reach far. Here are just a few. Maybe one of them will grab you...
1. Dread Cthulhu devours intruders to the kitchen. Cthulhu Apron at Cafe Press. The only one used at this restaraunt!
2. Fuzzy-wuzzy cushie Dread Crocheted Cthulhu at Instructables.
3. I CAN HAZ CREEPY. Cthulhu Kitty Animation found at deviantART.
4. Brake for nobody, or this could be you! Cthulhu road sign by myconfinedspace.
5. Happy Wednesday - "Eclectic, humorous nerd-rock and electronic madness". Watch them perform "His Tentacled Glory" at No Brand Con 2008. Only thing I could catch was something about not getting eaten last. Destined for obscurity, like this place, and rightfully so. Hey, that's fine...I'm sure that were I 20 years younger I'd have thought they were awesome like the kids in the video. I'm so glad musical tastes mature.
Official Vacation Photos- The Last Batch
4 hours ago